Harrisonburg Virginia’s premiere artist cooperative!
We exhibit and sell the work of about 40 Shenandoah Valley area artists and artisans. Our handcrafted work ranges from masks to metalwork, and pottery to painting. Visitors are delighted by the quality, price and diversity of work. We are open 7 days a week, in the heart of Harrisonburg’s historic downtown and its Arts & Cultural District. Get hours and directions to OASIS. Our good neighbors–only steps away–include great restaurants, shops, and museums! Print this map of downtown and plan a walking route to hit your favs! Or plan a wider-ranging adventure. Preview us on youtube–30 second video or 1 minute video–and your heart will be set on visiting us.
Since opening at our historic downtown site in October 2000, we have accomplished amazing things with a volunteer staff, a supportive community, and loyal customers. Thank you all for making OASIS possible!
You can keep making OASIS possible by becoming an OASIS Annual Mem
OASIS Things To Do!
- Buy one-of-a-kind quality handcrafts Examples
- Run in for your last minute cards and gifts
- Bring in your family and friends
- Shop 7 days a week with friendly help – Hours
- Get inspired by special one-person or group shows Exhibits
- Come to an open house — first Friday of any month Events
- Hear a free OASIS concert Events
- Enjoy First Fridays Downtown, April to December First Fridays schedule
- Get help with “where” or “how to” art and craft questions in person or online Send Email
- Take a class alone or with someone special Classes
- Get a free artist-led group tour – contactEmail: [email protected]
- Buy an ibogoTM discount card and save Ibogo at OASIS
- Volunteer as a docent or committee member – contact Email: [email protected]
- Apply to join More…
- Apply to do a non-member exhibit More…
- As an artist member, share info and pay dues online More…
- Teach a class at OASIS More…
- Let OASIS host your students More…
- Perform at OASIS or sell your CD here More…